Sunday, July 11, 2010

Islamic Poems

A BEAUTY TIPS

For attractive lips- Speak words of kindness.

 

For lovely eyes- Seek out the good in people.

 

For a slim figure- Share your food with the hungry.

 

For beautiful hair- Let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.

 

For poise- Walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone.

 

People- even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.

 

Never throw out anybody- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.

 

As you grow older- you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

 

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman, with passing years, only grows!

 

I walk among people of all different kinds. Different lives, religions, and beliefs. They might all be different but I am the one that sticks out. For I am a Muslim.
A follower of Islam. A Muslim in the land of the non-believers. I don’t belong among these people. We see things differently. There are blind and heading the wrong path. I with Allah’s gaudiness walk the right one and I see. I see what is wrong and right.

Though I might sometimes envy them for how free they are. Always I hold back. No, I am a Muslim. I believe in Allah, the mighty and most humble. Allah! The creator of this land, these people, and me. I might not get to wear shorts or tank tops but you see I keep myself to me.
I am a Muslim. I follow Allah’s path. Heaven is my mighty goal. I pray and thank Allah for what I have got for I know so many haven’t not yet seen the light and some will never see it. Always they will be blinded by dark. By all that is wrong. By all that is evil. Oh, Allah please protect me and my family. Keep me away from what is unholy. Let me be strong and overcome all that stops me from believing in you. Oh, Allah protect me and my family

My Allah, My life

This earth, this dunya, is a drop of a sea
The final destination, The Akhirah, which is beyond infinity
This test and trial makes me blue
Fighting shaytaan is the hardest thing I ever had to do
Years and days will quickly go by
To Allah alone I cry, who will always stay close by my side
Allah has commanded us to give Zakah and Pray,
This Deen is of Allah and his Messenger, not some play
So let us repent for the sins we commit night and day
My days are lonely and they are cold,
My goal is to obey Allah as my days grow old and He takes my soul
Allah is present everywhere, Allhamdu lillah my connection with Him is strong
He lives in my heart, His Mercy and Blessings are enormous and beyond
When I sacrifice and give up something for His sake,
In return He rewards me with something better in its place
My life is corrupted and my days are rough,
Sometimes my tests and trials get so tough,
But for the sake of Allah, it's never enough
Allah and His Quran is my guide
If He wasn't there for me, I'd break, swelter and die
My mother is gone far and away,
A visitor lies beside her grave,
I know my mother is gone, and Jannah lies at her feet
She is distant from me, buried in too deep
If not in this world, then in the next we will surely meet
Everyday I live my life- only to Please YOU, O MY ALLAH !.
You are the comfort of everyday of my temporary life.
My ALLAH..........My LIFE.

4
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=islamic+poems&btnG=Google+Search&me…

No comments:

Post a Comment